TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERT
+255 777 803 191
Zanzibar is considered as a jewel among the island nations located in the Indian Ocean. The main island of the Zanzibar Archipelago, it is home to some of the best captivating sites for various forms of safaris and adventure sports. To provide the most fulfilling safari tour experience, we at Time 4 Zanzibar, follow the best Zanzibar Itinerary which we’ve developed over years of planning and feedback from travelers.
The Island of Zanzibar located 25 to 50 kilometers off the coast of mainland Tanzania is a semi-autonomous island region. This is well-known and highly recommended tourist spot for people really into history and foreign cultures both of which Zanzibar is rich in. Stone Town, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, houses artifacts and monuments from the colonial era. Prison Island (Changuu Island), Beit al-Ajaib Museum, Old Anglican Church is just some other tourist sites with historical significance. As it is an island region, needless to say it’s a treasure trove for beachgoers. Due to the high amount of spice produced in the island, it is also referred to as “Spice Town.”
But before you go to somewhere new, it’s always recommended a good practice to get yourself familiar with the itinerary or planned route of your safari trip so that you can bridge the gap between what you’ve imagined your trip will be like and where and how it’s actually progressing.
Please Visit The Zanzibar Itinerary To Find The Different Sites In Zanzibar:
- Jozani Forest Tour. A natural pristine forest situated 35 kilometers from Stone Town, Zanzibar.
- Kizimkazi Dolphin Tour. Located in extreme southern coast of Zanzibar, it is an ideal place for spotting dolphins.
- Prison Island. A half-day trip through the prison Island, located 5-6 kilometers from Zanzibar.
- Snorkeling Trip. Exclusive snorkeling trip to the best diving spots in Zanzibar.
- Spice Tour. Tour to the spice cultivated lands of Zanzibar.
- Stone Town Tour. Exclusive one day tour to the historical Stone Town in Zanzibar.
- Sunset Cruise. Cruise trip into the Indian Ocean during dusk hours.
Zanzibar indeed is a unique island region proffering unmatchable safari tour experience. Kindly visit Time 4 Zanzibar to get in touch for any inquiries on Zanzibar Itinerary.
Jozani Forest Tour
Zanzibar is an island partner within the United Republic of Tanzania,
Kizimkazi Dolphin Tour
The name “Pangani is named after the river which end up in this small town,
Mafia Island and its reefs are renowned as an excellent, world-class diving
Go on safari vacation or safari tour in Kilindoni, Tanzania. View pictures