TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERT
+255 777 803 191
The beautiful landscapes and astounding height of Mount Kilimanjaro helps this place reserve a unique spot in the tourist attraction arena of Tanzania. This iconic mountain has a height of 4,900 meters which makes it the highest mountain in Africa and fourth highest in the world. The three distinct volcanic cones, Kibo, Mawenzi, and Shira make up this mountain.
Due to its unique features, Climbing Mountain Kilimanjaro is often times acclaimed and appreciated by climbers, tour guides, industry professionals, and media alike.
The Mount Kilimanjaro Routes are:
- Lemosho Route. Considered the most beautiful trekking route.
- Umbwe Route. Spectacular trekking route, but equally difficult to climb.
- Rongai Route. The easiest route for trekking.
- Marangu Route. The only route providing hut accommodation option.
- Machame Route. One of the best intermediate climbing routes.
- Shira Route. An ideal starting spot for trekking Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Here Are Our Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing Tour Packages We Have On Offer:
- 9 days Lemosho Route. 9 day trekking tour following the Lemosho Route.
- 7 days Lemosho Route. A week long trekking tour through the Lemosho Route.
- 7 days Marangu Route. 7 days trekking tour following the Marangu Route.
- 7 days Marangu Route. 7 days 6 nights trekking tour through Marangu Route.
- 8 days Lemosho Route. 8 days trekking tour through Lemosho Route.
As you can see, most of our trekking tour packages are centered on Marangu and Lemosho route as they give the topmost scenic experience and are not too difficult to trek either. Kindly visit Time 4 Zanzibar or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org get in touch with us.
Kilimanjaro Climb-Lemosho Route 8 Days Itinerary -is approaching Kilimanjaro through forest and moorland from
Is approaching Kilimanjaro through forest and moorland from the west, crossing the caldera of Shira volcano and
Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit. Marangu route boasts of being the only
Depart from your hotel in the morning for Momella Gate of Arusha National Park (1,500m). After park entrance formalities,