TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERT
+255 777 803 191
Budget Safari 4 Days 3 Nights
5 Days – Budget Camping Safaris $1995
Experience Tanzania’s most iconic national parks on a 5-day budget camping safari from Arusha. Traverse African bush and tall grasslands in search of the ‘Big Five,’ as well as a multitude of other exotic wildlife like hyena, wildebeest, crocodile, giraffe and zebra. Cross the fabled Serengeti and marvel at Lake Manyara’s pink flamingo sea. Gaze into the breathtaking expanse of the Ngorongoro Crater, bask in the remoteness of Tarangire National Park—known for its vast elephant migration—and even engage with Maasai villagers along the way.
Highlights 5-day budget camping safari through Tanzania’s northern national parks Visit some of the country’s most iconic national parks and bed down beneath Africa’s starry skies Marvel at native wildlife up-close, with an opportunity to see the ‘Big Five’ Enjoy a flexible itinerary based on individual interests and seasonal offerings Includes both an English-speaking driver/guide and a camp cook.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
At 0800hrs, pick up from your hotel in Arusha town, with your packed lunch drive to Tarangire National Park for game viewing. At 1300 hrs take your lunch in the park picnic area, Evening drive to your Campsite for Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire – Lake Manyara National Park
After your breakfast at 0830 hrs drive from Tarangire with your packed lunch to Manyara park for game viewing. At 1300 hrs take your lunch in the park picnic area. Late afternoon drive to your campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park To Serengeti National Park
After breakfast at 0800 hrs drive from Manyara with your packed lunch and game enrooted to the great Serengeti Plains via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. After lunch on your way, proceed with your game drive enroute towards Seronera campsite for Dinner and Overnight.
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
In this day you will wake up early in the morning for morning game drive in Serengeti, then back for breakfast at the camp. After breakfast, pack your equipments and with your packed lunch drive and game en-route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It is your option whether you pass by Olduvai Gorge a historical site whereby the early man lived and can also pass by the Maasai boma if you are interested in the real African life tradition and culture for extra costs, after your lunch en-route adds to the crater rim for your dinner and overnight at Simba Camba campsite.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
After breakfast, descend into the crater floor with your lunch box for game viewing. The famous Ngorongoro Crate is rich of wildlife, each species have their own territories. Late afternoon ascend the crater drive back to Arusha town for your onwards arrangement.
END OF SAFARI PROGRAMME
- Park fees to all national parks as per as itinerary
- Accommodation & 3 meals per day, lunch boxes on all day safaris
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base vehicle 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
- Driver? salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Culture tourism (including museum fees if applicable) fees
- Activities as per the Itinerary
- Boat from and to safari to Zanzibar or domestic flight ( return ticket) for who coming fyrom Zanzibar.
- Complementary bottle of mineral water daily
- Government taxes
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drink, telephone etc.
- International flights & corresponding taxes and Visa
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- Flying doctor rescue services
- Travel, Medical and luggage insurance
- Tips to the driver & guide.