TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERT
+255 777 803 191
6 Days Serengeti, Ngorongoroand Manyara
Day 1: Zanzibar – Arusha – Manyara National Park
At 1045hrs fly from Zanzibar airport and arrive Arusha airport at 1120hrs, meet and great and drive to Arusha town for lunch. At 1330hrs depart for Lake Manyara National park, 130kms drive for afternoon game viewing in the park to look for Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Zebra, Impala and more… Over 350 species of birds have Been observed. Lunch picnic and there after proceeding with afternoon game viewing Before thed rive takes you for Dinner and Overnight at Lake Manyara Hotel. FB
Day 2: Manyara – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, depart at 0700 hrs for Serengeti National Park across Ngorongoro Conservation via Olduvai Gorge. The Serengeti is probably the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world. And so for the big five: elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard and rhino. The park is the staging zone for one the most spectacular events in the natural world- the annual migration of wildebeest. This commences around June when over 1 million wildebeest, zebra and gazelle head for the Maasai Mara in Kenya in search of pasture. The Serengeti also has over 500 species of birds. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife lodge.
Day 3: Full day Game drives in Serengeti
Full day game drive with picnic lunch box. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater Rim
Wake up at 0600hrs for early morning game drives in Serengeti, at 0845hrs back to the lodge for breakfast. Then check out and drive with and game viewing enroute to Ngorongoro Crater Rim for lunch, Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
Day 5: Full day Ngorongoro Crater tour
Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0600hrs descend into the Crater floor for game drives. All the BIG FIVE Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera; others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more! Birds include flamingos onthe Soda Lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more! Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool at 1500hrsascend the Crater and spend rest of the day by the lodge, Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
Day 6: Ngorongoro – Arusha
At 0830hrs after breakfast, check out and depart for Arusha, End of Safaris Service.
|Days||Total cost per person sharing starting from||Book Now|
|6 Days/ 5 Nights||$ 2,680.00|
Tour Price Includes:
- All transfers from Zanzibar and Arusha as per itinerary.
- All park entry fees in all the above-mentioned parks.
- Full board accommodation while on safari.
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide.
- Transport based on excellent 4by4 Vehicle (Land cruiser) with open roof for game viewing.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Complementary bottle of water daily.
- Government taxes.
Tour Price Excludes:
- A night before and after Safari in Arusha Town, Book with us 60 per person per night. BB.
- Extras i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- Visa, Travel Insurance.
- Packages available 1 week in advance not refundable.
- Subject to flight and accommodation availability.
- Enquire about child policy.